Milan is one of our RISER AMBASSADORs and shares his motorcycle experiences in Serbia with you on RISER. Follow him in the app, check out his routes and stay up to date for his recommendations!
Driving through this part of Serbia is very rewarding. The mountain is bordered on all sides by a river and medieval monasteries. Some parts of the mountain peaks are completely uninhabited and surrounded by untouched nature.
The configuration of the terrain is such that there are both mild and difficult sections. Beginners in motorcycling, as well as experienced drivers, will reach the ultimate goal. Some will choose very difficult routes while others will enjoy a relaxed ride and landscapes. The whole location has a lot of restaurants both at the bottom of the mountain and at the top. There is a lot of accommodation, although a tent is always an option for the more experienced.
Stay tuned for Milan’s next tours here on RISER. There is much more to come – promised!
- Ideal for all types of ridig: cross enduro, hard enduro, adventure, wife, girlfriend, boyfrined…
- Intersected by asphalt roads for R motorcycles, and unpaved for dust lovers
- Good for camping. Covered in the lower regions with beech forest, oak and spruce
- Summer temperature does not exceed 29C, winter equivalent to an iceberg
- The length of the mountain is 32 km, the highest peak is Jankov kamen 1833m
- Near the border with Montenegro (Adriatic Sea)
- Near the border with Bosnia.
- Novi Pazar and Ivanjica in the valley
- At the north is Orthodox, at the south Muslim population
- They are all hospitable and sociable
- Studenica Monastery is not to be missed! Zlatar lake also…
Milan’s route on RISER
Serbia on Motorcycle Blog
Get the RISER app
Copyright all photos: Milan Filipović