This weekend, the opening round of the 2016 FIM Motocross World Championship took place in Losail, Qatar. 19 year old Tim Gajser (Honda) dominates the fastest class, the MXGP and wrote history as the youngest ever to win a MXGP competition. His team mate Romain Bobryshev finished third behind the French rider Romain Febvre on his Yamaha.
TOP-10 AFTER 2ND RUN
1. Tim Gajser (SLO), HONDA
2. Romain Febvre (FRA), YAMAHA
3. Evgeny Bobryshev (RUS), HONDA
4. Antonio Cairoli (ITA), KTM
5. Jeremy van Horebeek (BEL), YAMAHA
6. Max Nagl (GER), HUSQVARNA
7. Shaun Simpson (GBR), KTM
8. Tommy Searle (GBR), KAWASAKI
9. Kevin Strijbos (BEL), SUZUKI
10. Glenn Coldenhoff (NED), KTM
The next round of the FIM MXGP will take place in Thailand next weekend.
, , , ,  Yamaha Motor