Johannes and Nora are RISER AMBASSADORS and share their motorcycle experiences on the RISER blog with you. Follow them on RISER APP, check their routes and stay up to date on the latest recommendations!
Johannes and Nora are about to make a crazy journey from the North Cape to the South of Africa! Stay tuned, there will be more about it here soon. Today we share with you in advance their tips on what you should have with you on such a long motorcycle journey…
We will report more often about the motorcycle adventure that Johannes and Nora are preparing for in the near future. The two have met on a recent motorcycle adventure and share, among other things, their passion for motorcycling. They are adventurers and, as motorcycle nomads, make long journeys through the most diverse countries. On their travels they experience the most exciting stories you can imagine. If you want to know more, stay tuned and follow them on the RISER app with which they track their rides! For us and for you, they have written a list of things that are particularly important to them on a motorcycle trip. On the photos you can see the things they have with them for their next trip. More about this in the near future!
10 things that go with a long motorcycle trip:
- Everything you want to take with you, better packed in small size and good quality!
- More comfort through less equipment
- Lightweight luggage makes off-road driving more enjoyable
- Always shop in such a way that you will last up to three days, even if you cannot find accommodation on the way.
- Living with a tent is the best and super uncomplicated! Camping equipment is one of the absolute essentials on every long motorcycle tour!
- Cooking for yourself is fun and you are flexible while travelling.
- Make sure there is always enough space in your pockets of your bike to pack enough food.
- Enjoy nature and take enough breaks! Don’t miss the special moments…
- Make sure you pack enough different clothes so you’re equipped for both rain and a cool pub.
- Don’t forget tools, first aid and toilet accessories!